Food & Fellowship
- Silver Singles - meets every third Thursday of the month for brunch during the winter and 5 p.m. dinners during spring and summer. Contact Donna Leyda for more information.
- Kaleidoscope Dinner - this dinner event is open to everyone and meets the third and fourth Wednesday of every month (off during the summer). Meal followed by an interesting speaker. To help in the kitchen, please contact Emily Sutphin
Women of the Church: Rolling Hills offers four lively circles who meet regularly at Rolling Hills.
--- Mary Circle: meets the second Wednesday of the month at 12:30 p.m.
--- Sarah Circle: meets every Wednesday at 9 a.m.
--- Lydia Circle: meets the second Wednesday of the month at 10 a.m.
--- Martha Circle: meets the second Wednesday of the month at 12:30 p.m.
Writing in the Spirit: an informal writing group (not your great American novelists!) meets the first and third Wednesday of the month at noon at Rolling Hills. (Bring your lunch!) Interested? Contact Carole Carter
Our latest writing assigment was a collection of life lessons inspired by Rev. Ted's Summer Sermon Series. To read through a summary of our congregations lessons, click here.
Card Making: this group creates handmade cards for members of our congregation and meets every other month on the last Monday and Tuesday of that month from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Contact Susie King for more information.
- Crafting: this group of moms (and sometimes dads!) meet a few times a year to make fun crafts such as snow globes, spring wreaths and more! Email Amy for more information.
- Chancel Choir – meets every Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the Rolling Hills Choir Room, all are welcome!
- Bell Choir – meets every Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the Bell Room (lower level).
- Friends of Music and the Arts – puts on four concert events a year. Manages the decorations, food preparation and presentation and more!
Adult Book Clubs
- First Tuesday Morning Book Club – meets the first Tuesday of every month at 10 a.m.
- Thursday Evening Book Club – meets the second Thursday of every month at 7 p.m.
- Shepherd Center Book Club – meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at 10 a.m.
Special Interest / Hobbies
- Garden Angels – work to maintain our beautiful church garden every Friday morning from mid-March through mid-October.
- Dirt Devils – harvest our church garden located in the “back 40”.
- Green Team – helps make Rolling Hills a more environmentally friendly church, through education and recycling.
- Bees in the Garden! – help work with our very own bees to harvest honey and donate to the Village Food Pantry.
If you have a green thumb and are interested in Garden Angels or Dirt Devils, contact Nancy Meditz (Garden) or Mic Morris (Dirt). For more information on the Green Team and Bee’s in the Garden, contact Kathleen Hermes (Green) and Kim Penner (bees).